With the following guide, you will be able to create your own pages in your content management system.
1. Login to your Content Management System admin page.
2. Navigate to Pages > Add New.
3. Type in your page title and the content you want in the relevant boxes.
Take note that your content area box may look different with the screenshot below as each website will use different theme and it may come with different page builder.
4. Once you are done with the content, click on Publish button on the right.
5. If you do not wish to publish the new page yet, you may choose to save this page as a draft by clicking the Save Draft button.
6. At any point of time while you are editing the page, you can click on the Preview button to preview the page you have created thus far.